The purpose of this information is by no means to give an exhaustive list of our beliefs, but to summarize them for those who would not be acquainted with our ministry. For clarification on any belief, please contact us via email.
- We believe in the absolute authority of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God existing in the trinity: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus is the Son of God without sin and born of a virgin.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and in His pretribulational and premillenial return.
- We believe that salvation is provided by grace and is through faith in Christ’s substitutionary death and shed blood on the cross.
- We believe in the eternal security of all believers in Christ.
- We believe in a literal Heaven and Hell.
- We believe in the local church ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the Baptist distinctives.
Personal revival is a return to the Person of God and the Word of God through the Spirit-filled life. It is actually accessing Christ’s life through the filling of the Holy Spirit. If revival is “life again,” it must be Christ’s life in us not our own. As each believer is filled with the Spirit, they can see God’s power demonstrated in them to live the Christian life.
Corporate revival is when the Spirit is outpoured on believers, as in the book of Acts. Each believer was individually filled, and then the entire group experienced a reviving. As a result, the church was empowered to proclaim the gospel and saw multitudes trust Christ. Corporate, or large-scale, revival is possible in our present age.